Dream With No Fear Dream With No Fear

Nice Movie

Well what can i say. I want ot give constructive critisium. I don't really like black and white, but in this case it expressed your movie very well. I enjoyed watching it and i think it will soon go to the top of the charts. Nice going on the movie. Seeing you do such a good movie only draws me to one question how are you so good. i am looking for someone to help on a flsh i hope you will be that person.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Maxwells Silver Hammer

Well he is a murdering basterd. I love it. I expect to see more from maxwell. You should start a serese. on second thouhg it wouldn't be a good seres to start. All he would do is use his hammer to kill everybody it is funny, but it would get boring after a while. However, i like this i like it a lot and it is a good little flash. Keep up the good wor and i hope you stay fresh with your flash. I loved the part where he sees the camera and that finishes the movie briliant.

Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

Sweet

Yo dog, that was nice, the graphics was great the song was nice and the way you put it together was just neat. You are a good flash artist good job. Maybe we could work on something together sometime.

Audio Portal 4 Audio Portal 4

RIP

Srry you died man. But nice movie.

Audio Portal 9 - DVD Audio Portal 9 - DVD

Nice

That was great good job. Why did u die again? Dame mad u were good.

Audio Portal 8 Audio Portal 8

Wow

If only you were alive so that we could work on a movie together.

Audio Portal 7 Audio Portal 7

I love the portal

You are making the audio portal more famus good job. I made some songs myself. Not good but hey.

Audio Portal 6 Audio Portal 6

really good.

i like it man good job 2 bad you diead.

Audio Portal 5 Audio Portal 5

nice

it was really good dame it was good.

Audio Portal 2 Audio Portal 2

Choices

I like choices. It is better than the first. Good job.