Beth's Study Helper Beth's Study Helper

Good idea, Bad Flash

It was a good idea. Next time your dowing that maybe you should make the other answers clickable also. You should make something more interestiong where as if you get it wrong she puts on back he cloght, and try to get it where as you see he taking it off not just a picture where with it off. I think everybody will like it more that way.

Beefybooyawn responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism that the others seem to look over. I appreciate it. But I'm not going for an award here, I'm going for a Flash that was just for fun. People take this WAY to seriously.

RaidenX RaidenX

Hmm

This is a good game i can't disagree. However i find it to be nothing compared to some of the other shows and games in newgrounds. For example this doesn't beat Final Fanfasy A+ it is nice but that movie is better i am still wondering how it became number one. It is good the graphics are neat and it looks like all the other games of it seres so there isn't realy anything i would see that gives it that extra push to be number one. I like it it is sun to play but i don't see how it became number one.

Go0gley responds:

Stop whining about the ranking of this game and actually make a REVIEW.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

WTF

It was so confusing. I press start and then i press start again. It kept skipping and stuff. WAas that supose to happen? Maybe it is just me but i didn't get it.

Retshark responds:

I'm not sure what that problem is; maybe reload it. I haven't heard of that happening before.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

nice

This is one of the best movies i have ever watched. No wander it is a high rank. The grahics were great, the sound was nice. keep up the good work, u can look for this in my favorite.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

hi

This is one of the best movies i have ever watched. No wander it is number 10. The grahics were great, the sound was nice. The best movie beside FF A+ Spoof i have ever seeen. keep up the good work, u can look for this in my favorite.

PT bus boi PT bus boi

Why why why

A lot of ppl ar doing this why? they need to stop.

PTMutantCrowHunt PTMutantCrowHunt

I could do better

i can do way better, and i suck.

X227 The Game Retail X227 The Game Retail

hmmmm

I might not be able to do much better but that sucked.

Xbox Gamecube PS2 Trivia! Xbox Gamecube PS2 Trivia!

lol

hi, man this was ok.

Flash Freeway! Flash Freeway!

Kool

Nice game. The only suggestion i would say to make the game better is that in every level the cars go a little faster. I also suggest that you have lifes. For instece you start off with one chicken, you pass the level you get another chicken now thats 2. Get it.