Dream With No Fear Dream With No Fear

Nice Movie

Well what can i say. I want ot give constructive critisium. I don't really like black and white, but in this case it expressed your movie very well. I enjoyed watching it and i think it will soon go to the top of the charts. Nice going on the movie. Seeing you do such a good movie only draws me to one question how are you so good. i am looking for someone to help on a flsh i hope you will be that person.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Maxwells Silver Hammer

Well he is a murdering basterd. I love it. I expect to see more from maxwell. You should start a serese. on second thouhg it wouldn't be a good seres to start. All he would do is use his hammer to kill everybody it is funny, but it would get boring after a while. However, i like this i like it a lot and it is a good little flash. Keep up the good wor and i hope you stay fresh with your flash. I loved the part where he sees the camera and that finishes the movie briliant.

Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

Sweet

Yo dog, that was nice, the graphics was great the song was nice and the way you put it together was just neat. You are a good flash artist good job. Maybe we could work on something together sometime.

Beth's Study Helper Beth's Study Helper

Good idea, Bad Flash

It was a good idea. Next time your dowing that maybe you should make the other answers clickable also. You should make something more interestiong where as if you get it wrong she puts on back he cloght, and try to get it where as you see he taking it off not just a picture where with it off. I think everybody will like it more that way.

Beefybooyawn responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism that the others seem to look over. I appreciate it. But I'm not going for an award here, I'm going for a Flash that was just for fun. People take this WAY to seriously.

RaidenX RaidenX

Hmm

This is a good game i can't disagree. However i find it to be nothing compared to some of the other shows and games in newgrounds. For example this doesn't beat Final Fanfasy A+ it is nice but that movie is better i am still wondering how it became number one. It is good the graphics are neat and it looks like all the other games of it seres so there isn't realy anything i would see that gives it that extra push to be number one. I like it it is sun to play but i don't see how it became number one.

Go0gley responds:

Stop whining about the ranking of this game and actually make a REVIEW.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

WTF

It was so confusing. I press start and then i press start again. It kept skipping and stuff. WAas that supose to happen? Maybe it is just me but i didn't get it.

Retshark responds:

I'm not sure what that problem is; maybe reload it. I haven't heard of that happening before.